CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

~~Umhhh...it's amazing though i don really blif at first~~Praise the LORD!!!

WELL.. yesterday i went to a seminar sth lk LSS..stands for Live In Spirit Seminar..as it is a preparation for us before confirmation...and i got lots of feelings bout it...at first was scared coz i never join de seminar held by churches...and dono what is gonna happen...next..feel quite happy as we enjoy de seminar( though some parts are very boring)... the interesting part was the sharing and when we pray for holy spirit...i was blur about it at first and panicked coz i heard tat ppl will fall asleep or get de gift of tongue or even cry suddenly.....some of my frens tat also nvr experienced it before also feel scared..and i'm de first one to be prayovered!! First, they asked me to close my eyes and relax( i'm standing)..then she put her hand over my forehead...i was lk feeling weak and warm...then after a while i juz fall down...(but not really unconcious)..it was a great experienced...i told my mum after i get back..and she told me not everyone would recieve God's gift eventhough they prayed for it and go to LSS seminar often...so i muz be grateful...coz it was my first time to this seminar and received God's gift!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!Also, i get to noe LORD better after de seminar.....

0 comments: