CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~Theodora or Pheodora???~

Well, i had my confirmation on 12 Oct... (i knew i left my blog for 3 weeks dy...) and i had a new name..Theodora..but then the next day when my teacher passed us our certs... i was shocked to find out that the name on it was Pheodora!!! i was lk OMG...how come..then i recall back...the nite b4 when our teacher phoned us and asked for our names... he didn't heard it clearly..i suppose..haiz..nvm la....let it be Pheodora then though i can't find any definitons for that name... well tak a look at the pics...

Me n my godmother....who is actually my aunt...lolz
Our group......
hehez...me n Hoong...He went to church during my confirmation day....
During offertery
Blessed by Peter Chung....

0 comments: