CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

~~study again~~

FINALLY..started my lesson and it was my 2nd week in swinburne..get to noe quite a number of frens. I met lots of frens tat i didn't meet them for quite a long time..(i even met my primary skul classmate!!) The days in foundation studies was quite fun actually...but some classes are really boring..feel sleepy when i am in 'tat' class(i'm not goin to tell which class it is..or else...... x_x)..act i was quite tired wif my lectures n tutorials..as my time table was like only a few hours break in between..at most 4 hours..so i seldom leave campus as its wasting time..(u noe..later caught in traffic jams..n its hot too..i rather stay in an air-conditioned building..n spend my time doin my work and wif my dear..its more worth it...)but back to the topic..i am really not used wif my timetable....hope could get used to it soon..during my first week in campus..there are more parking lots 'available'..but during my 2nd week..oh my godness!! the parking space were almost full as de degree n diploma students started their class in week 2...i have to wait for parking spaces..driving few rounds around the campus before i could get one nearer to de builiding( hehe lazy to walk far..)...n de other problem is de lift..could u imagine de foundation, diploma and degree students squeezed in 2 lifts?? yes..there is only 2 lifts in de current main building...and most of the time students choosed to walk the stairs...as it may be faster..even though its quite tiring i know..( i am always sweating after walking de stairs..)but i think de condition would get better after de new building opens...haha....Really hope so...

0 comments: