CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

~~start to feel tired~~

It's a month dy..since i started my class...well time really get going in a fast speed...juz completed my eng & comm skills and inno report...its...WAS a relief..but than today our lecturer start de argumentative essay d....OMG....next assignment is coming up!!!! and de due is on week 8...seems a long way to go right..but well...its not...not only tat ler...our group project on inno is starting very soon...as the dateline is same as my argumentative essay..*doubted*..oh Gosh!!!really hope i can do well in all my assignments to get good grades by the end of the semester...my eng & comm skills report is 10% out of the final..but the argumentative essays.....30%!!!!!!!!! tats a lot okay...same for inno...the report is 15% and group i think is 40% including de presentation...hey tat really can determine whether i pass or fail...better do a good group work...and..one more..i am going to have my math test this weekend...jiayou for me n hoong...even though it is not very very tough..but better b careful ler..sometimes confidence will make things get worse...hoong also had a busy week with his eng & comm skills report...but he will get it done de..coz he actually done it..in juz a week time ler..*two thumbs up*...so GAMBATE!!!!!

0 comments: