CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

OMG!!!!

juz recieved a fon calld...my doc called me!!!asked me to go operation on next monday..gosh!! i was a bit shocked..coz my schedule was on may..but act i was waiting for them to make my op earlier(hahaha)...my parents n coaches kept grumbling and saying tat the operation is juz too long..as it takes TIME..MONTHs actually.. to recover...OH no..couldnt walk for couple of monThs after tat..haih..for my FRENS n my TEAMATES.."hope u guys could visit me, k" as it is bored staying in hospital!!(if u could make it...)but..at least the operation is earlier..haha..then i could cont my studies in july then..haha..(should b ok by tat time..hopefully..) Pls pray tat i could get well soon...my coach kept asking me to get back into the team after i recovered..but i really dono how...--..furthur my studies or..cont wif my sports...or..if i study here..can i cont wif my sports?..Really blurred..haiz..coz my parents are worry that i would get serious injury AGAIN...but atheletes WIll b injured...haihz...




Ability is what you're capable of doing.
Motivation determines what you do.
Attitude determine how well you do it.

2 comments:

Chocoholic said...

hey! surprised 2 find your blog! haha hope you get better soon though! how have you been doing recently?

~::^*Jing Ning~靖甯*^::~ said...

bel bel... hee.. i'll go visit Uuu da!! if got time!! hee... God bless Uuu ya! don worry Ooo... haha.... jia you ya~