CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

~~finaly!!!the finals are over~~

Well, today i juz had my last paper for the finals...was so happy bout it!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS!!!!!!!!! hahaha..at last we CAN have A holiday..but it's juz for one week...when i reflectedback today i realise that my frens getting scholarships and now studying in KL, they already came back TWICE for hols...but we juz have our FIRST hols here...however, we are luckier than them as we could stay with our parents...(will not get homesick)....i did 2 papers today and my brain nearly burst!! esp math... i noe it seems easy...but juz dono y...mayb its juz tat i seldom 'touch' math nowadays...i am so tired after i get it done...furthermore i nid to continue revising for afternoon's paper-Economics (Hope would get a good Grade for it)...so..it really streesed me up....BUT..ITS OVER!!!!!!!!! yipee....Bless me, Hoong and my frens will get good results in finals yea!!! Jia You ya...two more days left..u can do it!!! *wink*

0 comments: