CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

~~Tiring day~~

aiks...today i am quite unlucky ler..guess wat...my IT class end at 5:30p.m. (5.20 to b accurate) but then..i reach home at 7:15 p.m.!!!! after 2 hours!! I went to fetch my brothe at KHS as usual...then after tat i was caught in a heavy traffic jam!! oh gosh...my knee was in pain when i was on de way home....dunno wat happenned to the traffic..from 7 miles, it jam til 10th miles...and it took me one hour to reach home from 7 miles kay....(usually juz take me 10 mins to reach home from 7 miles..)..haiz..if i am caught in a heavy traffic like this i thik my knee will be getting worse...=.=....


Back to my life in swinburne...today was quite a nice day..juz that i found out that i kept eating whenever i am free... xp (carefull!!! gaining weight soon....) i tried to control...but i am hungry.....so juz eat.......hehezz...Hey!! its better than i starve and get gastric..then take all sorts of gastric pills again...i don wanna get ill......(God Bless Me.....)..mid term is coming SOON.....



*Quote of the day*~~~



nitez~~~

1 comments:

Eddie said...

Heyho. Your leg/knee/ankle is still hurting? Maybe your mom should ban you from driving. Jeng jeng.